Monday, February 20, 2012

Obligatory First Post!

I started this blog a few years ago, and then mainly switched over to my craft blog, and have sorely neglected this one for awhile. A couple of months ago Paul and I got talking about what to do with this blog, and we decided that rather then just me focusing on this one, (or not focusing as the case was) we would both write for this blog in order to keep up with family members and friends that live far away from us as we continue on our Air Force journey. I moved all the posts that were just by me over to my other blog since they generally involved something I had made anyway, and now we are starting fresh here.

Paul and I are going to take turns writing about our various comings and goings, and hopefully we will both be able to keep up a bit more with blogging about what we are up to, because time just keeps flying by and it's hard for us to remember what we have been up to, let alone keeping everyone else up to date!

Catherine

No comments: